Hundreds of Halloween party ideas available on the internet to make it more special this year. Besides the Halloween costumes, there are more factors available to choose from. Special decorations, party foods and candies, etc are the common things to plan. A unique party idea and earlier planning could help you in succeeding to a great party this time. Also get ready to capture those special moments in your camera lens.
Expert Tips for Halloween Photography:
1. Review the camera kit – A good DSLR camera with Nikkor 55-200mm lens UK may make your Halloween photography ideas more creative. Check the camera, lenses, tripod and the flash beforehand. Also list all the ideas you have to capture some good shots on that evening.
2. Buy new lenses – The Nikkor 55-300mm VR UK zoom lens or special prime lenses will make your images vibrant. Some leading online sellers too started offering discounts on camera and lens ahead of this year’s Halloween.
3. A new tripod and flash – Special discount offers too available for buying other photography or camera accessories. So, it is the best time for shopping tripod and flash to complement your Halloween photography.
4. Start before the night – You must start taking photos from the afternoon when the kids came out of their houses putting their Halloween costumes on. Do not limit your shots to the creepy night photos only, get some brighter and colourful scenes. The shots taken before the dark evening or in the natural light also have a unique essence.
5. Change the modes – Tweak your camera settings and put on the Nikkor 55-200mm lens UK to capture the distance objects. In the evening, you will see more adults joining the kids with wired costumes. Night mode will not be the only choice, as you can switch to other modes too according to the lighting and viewing angle available.
6. Go nearer to the objects – The new Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 55-300mm VR UK zoom lens will help you capture the distance objects more beautifully. Keep zooming in and out the lenses to capture the best shots.
7. Be quick – Especially the kids with Halloween costumes prefer trick-or-treating instead of posing for photos. You have to capture them in few seconds without turning their faces more horrible.
8. Capture more shots – Keep your SD card free as you will get more chances on this special occasion. Till the midnight, you can see people with their creepy and funny costumes on.
9. Change angles – Consider to detach the camera from the tripod for some special shots. The lightweight Nikkor 55-200mm lens UK will let you run behind the people in the funniest costumes. Change your positions to get new backgrounds for your images.
10. Focus on kids and adults – The NIKKOR 55-300mm VR UK lens will let you capture more people in every shot. Try finding some rare and realistic snaps to add more sense to your special Halloween photo album.
There are more things to do for making your upcoming Halloween photography project more successful. Plan something special to capture the witches, pirates, and vampires better on your camera.
Related Dslr Camera Articles